first dance song

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsmcgee2b Posts: 241
me again.. :wv basically i love take thats song " this could be greatest day of our lives" but sum people think it will be too fast :o( , i really love it waht do you think? Other option is not sure of name :-8 it's take thats song that was in film golden compass..it has slower pace and may suit better..do any of u know the name of that one? :thnk
soulful Posts: 1697
Hi The greatest Day by Takethat is nice. We are also having a Takethat song 'Rule the World' from Stardust. It is 'our' song together x O:o)
Twirler Posts: 1644
There's no rule on the tempo of your first dance song. You can do a slow one, a fast one, just depends on your personal taste.
redroses Posts: 714
I :lvs the greatest day and i think the lyrics are perfect for a first dance. I dont think it would be too fast either, ye need to go with something you both are comfortable dancing to though.
kittypurry Posts: 897
why dont you and your H2B put on the song at home and try have a little dance to see how comfortable you feel? :lvs
MRS.C2B Posts: 408
We are having Michael Buble - EVerything as its our song! Its not slow so it can be what ever you like?