first dance song

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cvbgc Posts: 169
i know im a bit early with this but every time a hear a slow song on the radio i wonder , is that the one?????. what first dance song is everyone picking. my sis had michael buble everything so thats out agh. i need ideas :compress
pocketrocket Posts: 350
Hi, we had i cant help falling in love with you by Elvis, lovely song, Our band learned it for us
perfection Posts: 837
defo... tom baxter its better .. the words a so suitable
newyearseve09 Posts: 95
Perfection We're having Better by Tom Baxter too, I love it so much!
Nov Bridie 09 Posts: 967
We're having "When You Say Nothing At all" - Ronan Keating... words are so lovely & it has a decent beat in it for some turns, which H2B is very excited about!
nearlytherenow Posts: 1072
beyonce's halo is quite nice too? last wedding i was at had the script, i think its called i'm yours
olbol Posts: 280
We've only recently gotten engaged, and instead of worrying about setting a date we're more worried about our 1st dance song.... :o0 It's down to 2 now though - Better by Tom Baxter, or Crazy Love by Van Morrison.... :xox
cheerio Posts: 275
We had In My Life by the Beatles - love the song and it is something different! Lyrics are nice I think: There are places i'll remember All my life though some have changed Some forever not for better Some have gone and some remain All these places have their moments With lovers and friends i still can recall Some are dead and some are living In my life i've loved them all But of all these friends and lovers There is no one compares with you And these memories lose their meaning When i think of love as something new Though i know i'll never lose affection For people and things that went before I know i'll often stop and think about them In my life i love you more Though i know i'll never lose affection For people and things that went before I know i'll often stop and think about them In my life i love you more In my life i love you more
Trinitym Posts: 341
Marvin Gaye & Tammy Terrell - "You're all i need to get by" Love the lyrics, the rythmn and most importantly the smooooooth vocal harmonies of marvin!! :o0 we both love the song and its a bit different from the norm!! :lvs
candypants Posts: 8575
Were having Alicia Keyes, No one! i :lvs it! Just seen OP saying the script, i :lvs them, which song is that :eek Might have to change mine now! :-8 Also love Phil Collins, groovy kind of love and Tome Baxter. Were having Michael Buble Everything for leaving the church :o)ll