First hospital appt on a Sunday?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

daisy2012 Posts: 619
Hi ladies, Hope ye can help me out, I rang Holles St yest to make my first appointment and they gave me a date of 21st Oct. When I checked what day of the week it was after the call, its a Sunday! I thought I must have misheard the date, and I'll just wait until my letter comes to tell me what date is actually is. Then a friend told me last night that her sister had some appts on Sundays when she was having her baby Anyone know if they do Sunday appts or did I just mishear? A sunday would be great tbh as my OH would be able to come with me! x
jewellb Posts: 2389
God never heard of an app on a Sunday, is it a private app I know they can be late eve sometimes !? Sure wait and see what letter says you'll prob get it on Monday ! X
Mrs W Posts: 2923
I've heard of Sunday appts, think it was in Drog
daisy2012 Posts: 619
[quote="jewellb":38nb3wyz]God never heard of an app on a Sunday, is it a private app I know they can be late eve sometimes !? Sure wait and see what letter says you'll prob get it on Monday ! X[/quote:38nb3wyz] Sorry I should have said, its a public appt. Thanks for responding jewellb and mrsw, I guess I'll have t wait til Monday for the letter in the post!!!!!! Pregnancy has made me an impatient person!!!!!