First Scan - how much will I see!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Titch Posts: 261
Have booked a private scan for tomorrow just wondering if I will see much, I am 10-11 weeks?
sinion Posts: 6050
You booked a great time, you'll see loads! There should be arms and legs wriggling and depending on the baby you should see some movement. On DS we had a scan at 10w5d and he was jumping around inside me, very cute! :lvs
strangeangel Posts: 1269
I had a scan when I was exactly 11 weeks and was able to see a real little baby in there! I had had one previously at 7 weeks which was just a blur, so the difference was amazing - could see the little arms and legs waving around and everything - enjoy!
Titch Posts: 261
Ah thanks girls so excited now can't wait to see him/her or them!! Have been You Tubing ultra sounds since I made the appointment! I have my first appoint with hospital at 13 weeks but they could nopt gaurantee a scan. We have not told any family or friends yet so want to have something to show them when we do next week as they are all guessing and dropping hints
Daff Posts: 11644
This is my 12 week scan... HTH :wv
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
i had a scan at 7 weeks at saw only a peanut shape, and then last week at 10weeks and 2 days, i saw a baby! :o)ll my god the difference was unreal, saw the arms and legs, and head and body, and little eye sockets! its brilliant :o)ll :o)ll best of luck :xxx
candypants Posts: 8575
[quote="daffodil bride":2a2d9nuy]This is my 12 week scan... HTH :wv[/quote:2a2d9nuy] Oh my god that is amazing!!!! I will be 12 weeks getting my scan, cant wait now after seen that :o)ll
Daff Posts: 11644
[quote="Big_Chatterbox":110qgl1a][quote="daffodil bride":110qgl1a]This is my 12 week scan... HTH :wv[/quote:110qgl1a] Oh my god that is amazing!!!! I will be 12 weeks getting my scan, cant wait now after seen that :o)ll[/quote:110qgl1a] I was delighted with it, got it done in Ultrasound Dimensons in Blackrosk, they're excellent. You'd never think all that was goign on at such an early stage!
Diva30 Posts: 286
[color=darkblue:1918od50]Thanks for sharing Daffodil - great scan pics :o)ll [/color:1918od50]
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
Thats deadly daffodil bride! I've an early scan booked in that clinic for 8 weeks, not expecting to see much though!