First scan

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Nadie Posts: 1111
Ah, that's so exciting Mrs Poppyseed, and so early! You lucky thing, I'm sure it has made your weekend. :o)ll
serenity Posts: 3675
Mrs Poppyseed. How exciting :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I have my first early scan on Monday - am so, so nervous as have been feeling fine with no symptoms other than soreish boobies! and tiredness... Am so worried... Praying that we will be lucky like you and see a little heart beat!!!! Bet it has made your weekend xxxx
Hi again, Yes mine will be an internal one... I had IUI - so in our documents it says an internal scan will be carried out on first early scan, so that's okay - have had so many of them now with the IUI - that it's like brushing my teeh :o0 :o0 :o0 I am so nervous but excited too - I don't think I slept last night thinking about it!!!! What hospital are you in?? xx
Teeh is the new teeth!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Sounds great.... Bet you are so thrilled with seeing the heart beat and all... Must be a relief.... and as you say makes it real. I just pray we will be that lucky and all will be okay and heart beat will be beating away too... please god eh...... We are in HARI clinic in Rotunda for first scan as they do this follow up early scan as part of the IUI process....
Thanks a mill :thnk Bet you will be smiling all weekend now after that scan... What a lovely start to the weekend... xxx
tilsun Posts: 4506
Oh MRs Poppyseed I'm so jealous. I had one booked for last Tues but got worried that it was too early and I might get upset if couldn't see anything so postponed until next Sun but kinda regret it now as so desperately want to see our baba :lvs Delighted yours went well :thnk