First Timer here!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Popsy Posts: 229
Hi all! I'm actually a regular on WOL but have had to re-register with new name and details as I found out at the weekend that someone I know uses this site quite regularly and as myself and H2B have just decided to start ttc! I didnt want to get found out!!!! Anyway! as I said Im a first timer in this section and scared to death to be honest!!! :o0 feeling very excited at the same time though!! So this month will be our first month trying, not expecting any BFP's too soon though as Ive only recently come off the pill....but y'never know......!!!! Looking forward to chatting with you all and good luck everyone! Popsy
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Welcome to the mad house :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ginger nut Posts: 5989
hi popsy and welcome. Hopefully you'll have good news soon. Welcome to the wonderful world of P&B on WOL :wv
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Hi Popsy!!! Welcome aboard the P&B section!!! It is scary but sooooooooo exciting too hun!!! Every day I seem to find something new out and it's just amazing!! Wishing you oooodles of baby dust chick!!! :babydust: :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat:
Christmas B Posts: 6191
PS: I mean that as in a good scary!!! :wv
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Welcome...welcome..... and you never know, they say you're most fertile the few months after coming off th pill !!!! :wv
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Welcome Popsy and best of luck!! You'll learn SO much here :wv
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
welcome popsy im in the same boat as well all the girls are so helpful on here
babyboom Posts: 294
welcome popsy & lots of :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Popsy Posts: 229
Oh thanks a mill girls!! Good luck to all of ye too! Can any of ye tell me if its normal to really really want to have a baby and then all of a sudden be petrified by the thought?!?! I probably sound mad but even though Ive come off the pill, both myself & H2B made the decision to go ahead and try......a huge part of me is worrying that maybe its not the right time?! Or is there ever a right time?!?!?! I mean, Im 34 now, have my house the way I want it, garden done, have 2 decent cars, wedding is over and done with now and financially......well we're not rolling in it exactly but we're grand! So why am I so worried?! What am I waiting for?! I feel really broody, and am just dying to be a mammy! but Im sooooo scared! :-8 I think to be honest it not being a parent that scares me so much, but the whole pregnancy and birth/labour terrifies the living daylights out of me!!! Anyone else feel like this or is it just me?!?!?