First trimester and not sleeping? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Juneau Posts: 262
[quote="Flower Girl":30oikk6c]I'm having issues as well - falling asleep easily enough at night, but then I wake at about 5am to use the loo and there's no going back to sleep. I can only imagine it'll get tougher once there's a bump in the equation as well...[/quote:30oikk6c] I could've written this exact post Flower Girl! I also find it so hard to get comfy. I like sleeping on my back but I know that's not the best when you're pregnant and also it's starting to get a bit uncomfortable even if I lie on my back in my sleep.
RoseDawson Posts: 1494
I have an app on my phone called Sleep Soundly, it was free, very good for helping me drift off, I put it on when i lie down to sleep and I'm almost always asleep before it is over, worth a try. I am a nutter when it comes to sleep so I know all about it :zzzz:
RoseDawson Posts: 1494
I have an app on my phone called Sleep Soundly, it was free, very good for helping me drift off, I put it on when i lie down to sleep and I'm almost always asleep before it is over, worth a try. I am a nutter when it comes to sleep so I know all about it :zzzz:
PMA Posts: 113
Here's your sister! I really feel sorry for you because I can totally emphasise with you. Oh my god I am freaking out in the bed every night like a lunatic. I can't sleep on my belly already and I just can't get comfortable. I'll download one of those apps later, You'd really try anything wouldnt you!
ructions Posts: 2689
z
tickingclock Posts: 609
Thanks for all the advice girls. It's nice to know I'm not on my own! Actually slept ok last night after complaining to y'all!
sapphire02 Posts: 121
I found eating something like cereal before going to bed helped, even if you have MS, try to manage a small bowl of something. I found that I was waking up a lot at the start, this could have been due to zero appetite and therefore going to bed "hungry" without knowing it.