first walk in 3 months

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

contented Posts: 2625
i am pleased to announce my first walk in three months after a spell of sickness and general laziness. feel great today and still did over 4 miles in one hour so not bad for me. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
dreamer Posts: 3941
Just wanted to say, well done to you and keep it up!
charli Posts: 5994
Thats a good pace 15min mile - first time back!! was that indoors or out? either way, good for you! :o)ll
an outdoors walk in the wind with h2b - amazing how great it is to get the first walk out of the way. parents and sis with kids are off to spain tomorrow for 5 weeks so fingers crossed with more time on my hands i'll get back to the gym next week and stuck in. 12 weeks to the wedding so i'm trying to get motivated when i think a few months ago i was spending 2 hours 3 nights a week in the gym, cycling, jogging, doing sit ups and lifting weights hope it all "tones up" fast
foxy bride Posts: 778
well done fair play to you for getting back at it
Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
well done you, no stopping you now, id say you feel great now. Im using rain as excuse not to walk, but i joined rebounding classes last week so ill go twice a week until wedding anyway. see how i get on, its only half an hour so not excuse for me. :o0
[quote="december07":261a93y8] i joined rebounding classes last week so ill go twice a week until wedding anyway. see how i get on, its only half an hour so not excuse for me. :o0[/quote:261a93y8] whats "rebounding classes" ?
Gabby Posts: 2873
that was great getting anzious you;ve inspired me to go for a walk this evening. wasn't going to bother cos of the shitty weather
went for another walk last night was a bit sore to be honest but its a start hoping for the gym this evening - fingers crossed
foxy bride Posts: 778
decided to make my usually walk (3.9miles takes 55min approx) a little bit longer last night managed 4.6miles in 1hour and 7min plus got caught in the flipping rain MISSING!!! - ROUND YELLOW THING USUALLY FLOATS AROUND IN THE SKY!!! ANSWERS TO THE NAME ''SUN'' IF U SEE HIM TELL HIM IT'S F**** JULY!!! " HERE'S A SKETCH ARTISTS IMPRESSION RELEASED BY THE GARDAI TODAY!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: