Flippin Nora its hot out side! put your sun cream on ladies

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mkb Posts: 1744
just back from a lovely lunch in the park in dublin castle with my sister and I am pink. Literally roasted all down my arms and my face. And the weather is meant to be this good all weekend WOOO HOOO! it will be factor 30 for me however :-8
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
plenty of suncrean tomorrow for you then :hic :hic :hic ive sent my DD into my sisters with factor 50. must get her the total sunblock later on. its hot here in Limerick but kinda overcast O:|
And after sun this eveing. I think its going to be sore. :o( I already peeling from a week away so its my own fault for not being careful. i didnt think it was too warm, I walked out with the cardi and scarf on and now there packed in my bag. :) I feel like grabbing mothers with babies and saying its roasting put hat on them. :o0
gottabfp Posts: 5641
Im burnt ! Loving the hot weather, went out with a blanket and read my book at lunch, and now my arms are burnt, havent even looked at my face, the joys of being a red head!
Dollydel Posts: 1726
I have been using factor 30 the last couple of days. Have to or I would be a lobster.
ill be freckle central by the end of the week :o0 :o0
Sodapop Posts: 3220
Snap!! I was just sitting in Stephen's Green lapping up the sunshine! Can't believe how beautiful it is and what a shame I have to be in work! Let this weather keep up for the long weekend!!!!
Jawl Posts: 8881
[quote="mammymcphee":2tpv4sn4]ill be freckle central by the end of the week :o0 :o0[/quote:2tpv4sn4] My nephew is really freckly, and he's got hundreds that he didn't have last week! :o0 Just from being outside in the air.
awe jawl, thats cute, my nephew is the same, strawberry blonde hair and loads of little freckles across his nose, so cute :lvs and to top it of he is now covered in chicken pox, poor pet at least my sis can throw him out in the air seen as its nice. hes covered up tho skin wise :hic
[quote="Jawl":22s4fuc6][quote="mammymcphee":22s4fuc6]ill be freckle central by the end of the week :o0 :o0[/quote:22s4fuc6] My nephew is really freckly, and he's got hundreds that he didn't have last week! :o0 Just from being outside in the air.[/quote:22s4fuc6] you can tell him what my mother used to say to me "sure they all joing up eventually and you'll have a great tan then!" Liar :o0 :o0