Floor Lanterns Dunnes..BLACK!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mari yay Posts: 4045
Hi Wollies, I was in Dunnes the other day and I spotted gorgeous floor lanterns in that vintage style cream colour. Does anyone know if or where I could get them in black?? The company I was going to use is charging €200 for this service so I might go down the DIY route. Thanks!
Dot Cotton Posts: 1298
don't know where you'd get them in black but you could always spray paint them with black primer which you can buy in any hardware store. I'm going to do that with some candleabras i got last w/end that are silver. HTH :wv
[quote="Louise1981":2cjpw5kj]don't know where you'd get them in black but you could always spray paint them with black primer which you can buy in any hardware store. I'm going to do that with some candleabras i got last w/end that are silver. HTH :wv[/quote:2cjpw5kj] Duh good idea, thanks Louise shouldn't have bothered getting up today the whole day has been like this couldn't even work the oven earlier O:|
bridgemountbride Posts: 28
[color=#8000BF:1zk2joke]Saw those ones in Dunnes and they are loverly, however heading up to IKEA myself for the black ones, they have different sizes and reasonably priced if you don't fancy the spray painting!! :) [/color:1zk2joke]
[quote="bridgemountbride":l9fgtk6g][color=#8000BF:l9fgtk6g]Saw those ones in Dunnes and they are loverly, however heading up to IKEA myself for the black ones, they have different sizes and reasonably priced if you don't fancy the spray painting!! :) [/color:l9fgtk6g][/quote:l9fgtk6g] Oooh didn't know they had them in Ikea thanks!
BusyLizzie Posts: 251
How much are the cream ones ladies? Meant to go to Dunnes tonight but was too wet so went home and had sneaky glass of vino :-8