florists/church singers / reasonable prices louth /meath

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cat woman Posts: 897
hi, does anyone no a good florist at reasonable prices in louth meath area im also looking for a singer for church im only having a small wedding so i really only want a vocalist O-O
Spudmud Posts: 398
Hi...its me again just sent u a pm
foxychick Posts: 232
Not sure about flowers but got a fabulous girl to sing in the church. She's from Navan. Send me a pm if you want her details :wv
paris chic Posts: 10
Check out Dunboyne Flowers.
Desiderata Posts: 286
[quote="foxychick":3845v58r]Not sure about flowers but got a fabulous girl to sing in the church. She's from Navan. Send me a pm if you want her details :wv[/quote:3845v58r] Hi Could you pass onthe details of this singer please? Thanks a mill.
angelique Posts: 99
foxychick can you pm me her details thanks
Snuddlums Posts: 1644
Flower yard in Mortington are having a wedding promotion this weekend,Give them a ring 0419887808
cat woman Posts: 897
[quote="Snuddlums":3j5j737u]Flower yard in Mortington are having a wedding promotion this weekend,Give them a ring 0419887808[/quote:3j5j737u] i actually only live up the road from that flower shop never thought of them cheers thanks O-O
Virtuoso Chamber Choir Posts: 190
Hi Virtuoso may be an option for yoour wedding. we travel nationwide and you can choose anything from 1-4 singers. If you require more information PM me your email address and i will send you on the full price and song list Good Luck with all your planning
rosiedays Posts: 245
Hi there, If you drop me a line to [email protected] with your date and location we can check availability for you and email you our pricelist. Happy Planning :) Sinead