florists galway

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rocj Posts: 799
hi galway brides what florists are ye using or has anyone got any recommendations for florists. i really dont want to spend a lot of money on flowers. would appreciate any help. thanks.
MrsMOnAMission Posts: 376
I have booked Knocknacarra florists. They are quite reasonable if you give them a ring they will send you out the price list. I got recommendations from loads of people to go with them HTH
summerbridez Posts: 154
I hear flower haven in Oranmore are good, I haven't seen their work yet but plan on making a visit this Saturday, I'll let you know how I get on.
signorina_matrimonio Posts: 1297
I did a search on this and the top two were Maddens and Branch florists - and to avoid Yes florists on Cross St.
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
I recommend, Branch Florist.
rocj Posts: 799
thanks girls for getting back to me. i had heard loads of good stuff about knocknacarra florists i might contact them. dont know what i was doing wrong but any time i did a search i kept on getting ones to avoid yes flowers and they always have such a nice display its a pity. thanks for getting back to me this wedding planning is stressful.
PixieMom Posts: 838
I'm using Kay from A Stem Above. Really reasonable and lovely to deal with. www.astemabove.ie I can PM you her numbers if you like?
signorina_matrimonio Posts: 1297
That seems to be a bad link and doesn't work - can you PM me the numbers please? thanks :thnk
PixieMom Posts: 838
PM'd you those numbers
SusanOB Posts: 21
I know I'm too late with this post but just booked Branch Flowers on the Tuam Road. V. reasonable and so lovely to deal with. Guy called Richard was so helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Have no reservations about them and feel that it's another thing on the list that I won't have to worry about. Hope I'm right!!!