Flower colours with deep purple dresses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

workingmom Posts: 3429
Anyone point me in the right direction? just all white, or should I have some colour? a bit lost with this to be honest, so all suggestions welcome.
aylala Posts: 3673
Maybe cream and gold?
Mrs Malefesense Posts: 1440
White with lavender through it as a contrast?
Leanne24/05/08 Posts: 100
I think a mixture of pink, white and purple would look nice. Leanne x
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
Agree with Leanne - purple to co-ordinate with the dresses, white to match yours and to add brightness, pink for a contrasting colour to add a lift while still toning in. However, simple white bouquets with green foliage could be very elegant with purple dresses!
baby2010 Posts: 908
Hi, that's our colour scheme and we're going for off white flowers surrounded by heather....or that's the plan at the moment!
Thanks girls, I will have to look into it more, but your suggestions are fab, and I'll have to think about what I want now I am spoiled for choice!
Anonymous Posts: 24542
These were mine: [img:2t01jy9n]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n152/micheller1978/wedding/IMG_0014.jpg[/img:2t01jy9n]
winterwhite Posts: 173
Purple is my bm colour too so i'm having white various flowers, greenery and purle orchids...all suggested by the florist so i can't take any credit :-8
Micheller, they are lovely, my dresses would be milk tray purple, so I'd need something deeper than that, but it's given me some ideas as to what purple and ivory/ white would look like, so thanks a million.