Menu

Flower Girl Dress for 12month old?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LadyMary Posts: 1050
Looking for an Ivory Dress for a 12 month old. Anyone know of where?
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
Monsoon Have lovely flower girl dresses for all ages
Jenno Posts: 334
Next have lovely ones as well, can be hard getting one for a wee girl so young but i saw them and they have ones for 12-18 months... :wv
fizzbomb Posts: 198
i got a lovely dress for a wee girl that age on the internet www.justdresses.co.uk there are loads of dresses for all ages on this and they are very cheap. Was so pleased with mine :wv
MOHAug09 Posts: 62
If you are in Dublin there is a place on Lower Liffey Street called Freckles. They have some cutsey bits
emma1980 Posts: 2219
id second freckles, also did you try the usual places, dunnes, m+s, adams or next..they usually have them O-O
wah Posts: 1414
def seen some in belleza bridal in palmerstown, other than that as the girls said you could be lucky with dunnes, next, monsoon....
LadyMary Posts: 1050
[quote="mrs2b_oct":28f20xc3]i got a lovely dress for a wee girl that age on the internet www.justdresses.co.uk there are loads of dresses for all ages on this and they are very cheap. Was so pleased with mine :wv[/quote:28f20xc3] This website is great, thank for that. Did it take long for the dress to arrive?
newyear09wife Posts: 899
im looking at littlewoods catalogue as i type and they ahve a lovely "special occasions dress and matching cardigan" in crem/ivory for €54 . ages 3-6 months upwards. really is very pretty
ladyandthetramp Posts: 411
i have one that is that size its ivory, i bought it for my DD for next year and thought it was the right size its not it will never fit her next may, you can have it if you want and if you dont like it just pass it on to someone else, it was not expensive bought it in a sale, but it is very nice and had it fit i would have used it. Pm if you want it, im based near dublin/kildare