Flower Girl Dress - On Line

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Luv Me Posts: 8
Hi, can anyone recommend an on line site to buy flower girl dresses? Thanks
Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
Littlewoodsireland.ie nextdirectory.co.uk All I can think of at min but I am sure there are more! HTH :wv
MrsTtobe Posts: 118
I got mine from & the page boy's outfit - matching & they are absolutely gorgeous - little bit more expensive then debenhams & the like but the difference in quality is night & day they real antique looking - good luck doll
mrsandmr Posts: 366
I got these gorgeous ones from M&S online [img:277q03eg]http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss181/WolliesPhotos/flowergirl.jpg[/img:277q03eg] they're really lovely :o)ll
Corp Posts: 119
I got mine from There can be some negative feedback about them but I had no probs. The dress was amazing and half the price :wv
Gembira Posts: 847
It wasn't online, but I bought mine in Tesco for £12! Gorgeous little ivory organza dress with butterflies embroidered on the top half and a band around the middle. Would only be for a very small flower girl (mine is going to be 15months) but for the price I don't care if she throws her dinner around her! Sorry to have hijacked! xxx
november09!! Posts: 81
I've seen some lovely ones on BHS online - Really reasonable prices
Luv Me Posts: 8
...thanks a million for the ideas...this is great
Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
[quote="mrsHy2b":389yercg]It wasn't online, but I bought mine in Tesco for £12! Gorgeous little ivory organza dress with butterflies embroidered on the top half and a band around the middle. Would only be for a very small flower girl (mine is going to be 15months) but for the price I don't care if she throws her dinner around her! Sorry to have hijacked! xxx[/quote:389yercg] Sorry for hijacking but what Tesco was this? I havent ever seen anything like it in my local Tesco!
Gembira Posts: 847
I live in the UK so it was one near me. If your local Tesco do kids clothes have a look though, it'll be with the baby stuff. I think it's a new range called Baby Boutique. Only goes up to 18 months though which is the only problem. xxxx