Flower girl Dress

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DaltonToBe Posts: 130
Hi Wollies, Can anyone tell me what sites or shops are good for getting a flower girl dress for a 12 year old... I tried TK Maxx and they only do up to age 10. Are there any sites you know of that don't charge crazy money in tax and customs when you receive the dress. Thanks
craigsmrs Posts: 341
what about Next? they do dresses up to age 16
flor Posts: 1621
hi daltontobe, i bought my FGs accessories on flowergirldressforless.com (couldn't get the dress as she is difficult to fit so needed to order one in a shop). i found them very efficient to deal with and there was a fantastic range of dresses on the site, reasonably priced. i didn't get charged customs at all. it seems to be random, some get charged while others don't, so it might be worth the risk if you saw something you liked...
Daisy2513 Posts: 34
I got our flower girl dresses on littlewoods website, we needed a size 12, arrived 3 days later perfect fit we choose littlewoods so that we could return without hassle. Hope this helps
imabeliever Posts: 4
Had to get ours an adults size 8 dress and get it altered slightly to fit.. Got one in Debenhams to match bridesmaids!!!Didnt want her in a white/ivory dress as she was a little too old for that....great bargain too at €60..