Flower Girl Dresses in Dunnes - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

drico Posts: 25
Thanks, thats great value. Do they do pageboy suits?? :thnk :thnk
Irebride2009 Posts: 211
Girls Im in Galway and they only seem to have these dresses in Ivory. Has anybody seen the dresses in white?? If so , which store?
littlemisshopeful Posts: 6101
It's a size 9 or 10 I am after, if anyone can look out for that. I will start looking myself tomorrow as well of course.
Twirler Posts: 1644
gramurray, I saw the dresses today in the Dunnes in Stephen's Green. Not sure whether they had the correct sizes but they seemed to have lots.
Great. Thanks. Have to head to Dundalk on Monday and will probably head over the border while that far and will look there. Can look in town {Dublin} on Tuesday after work. Could look in Liffey Valley tomorrow if it is open. Not sure it is on a Sunday. Citywest as well. Now that I have my dress, flower girl dress hunting is the job for this week. :o0 I think my BM is happy enough to hunt her own dress.
Dunnes in Liffey Valley is open 11-7 on Sundays I think.
Oh brilliant. Thanks a mil. You're very good twirler. :thnk
lucylocket Posts: 300
Hi i saw them in the Dunnes in Stephens Green yesterday and they had loads and in Swprds Pavillons. LL
thenewbie! Posts: 226
[quote="Twirler":32xsgb00]gramurray, I saw the dresses today in the Dunnes in Stephen's Green. Not sure whether they had the correct sizes but they seemed to have lots.[/quote:32xsgb00] I bought one today and there was absolutely loads in all sizes in Dunnes in Stephens Green. They are really lovely...i half expected crap quality but they are every bit of nice as next and debenhams for half the price.
I got mine there last year and they really are great and the girls love them. Such good value too.