Menu

flower ideas

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sienna13 Posts: 198
hi guys, , im getting married in oct and my bm dresses are a deep blue, like the peacock dress thatnicole kidman wore to the oscars, well my own dress is ivory lace and i was looking for ideas for flowers, i want to go with wild flowers, i was thinking of orange for the girls , maybe orange sunflowers, but then i was saying what colour would i have to put the flowers in the church ??all suggestions welcome, ps ive scoured the net , the knot and others but if ye have any other sites with flowers ideas id be delighted, thanks guys *)
sapphirebride Posts: 129
Hi, It you take a look at www.Brides.com they have a gallery of flower ideas with lots of really autumnal colours. It should give you some ideas. If you go for orange for the bms then you could match the flowers in the church to your own keeping it quite neutral. Just an idea. :wv
mada Posts: 2
hi i'm just after joining and think you are all doing a fab job. keep up the good work. I hope this is not a silly question!!!!!!!!!! :hic I'm getting marring in Aug next year but have a question regarding the florists. Do the florists decorate the venue aswell. I dont think our venue cater for this or they do but only on a small scale. Do the florist charge extra for this.
laura1982 Posts: 174
[quote:1cqnoeuf]hi i'm just after joining and think you are all doing a fab job. keep up the good work. I hope this is not a silly question!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting marring in Aug next year but have a question regarding the florists. Do the florists decorate the venue aswell. I dont think our venue cater for this or they do but only on a small scale. Do the florist charge extra for this.[/quote:1cqnoeuf] Usually ur venue decorate the tables in reception for you!!!!!!