Flowergirl dress for 6-9month old??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

EngagedAug2011 Posts: 58
Hi, Just wondering if anyone has any idea where I could get a flowergirl dress for a 6-9month old? Have been searching but can't find one so small esp with all the sales on at the moment. Dress is quite pale ivory so would need one light ivory/ white (rather than cream). Have tried Monsoon, Marks and Mama's and Papa's in Dundrum to no avail!! Otherwise, is anyone got one that they wish to sell? Thanks O-O
marb Posts: 44
Have you tried next online! i know they do occasion wear in that size as i just bought a 6-9mth ivory cardigan for my little flower girl. looked online, ordered it in the shop and collected it today. its lovely. i got her dress in dunnes a few months ago but it was 9-12 mth. not sure if they did 6 - 9 mth. hope that helps!
wildflower Posts: 303
We got one for my 7 month old niece in Debenhams...very pretty. Its ivory - think it was around €30. Hope that helps :wv
jammypaw Posts: 146
maybe it's worth giving try TKMAXX, they have lovely stuff for flowergirls! & really good value too! :o)ll
vidia Posts: 2960
Saw a few on Littlewoods, they do say they are Ivory tho!!! Very cute too!! http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/child- ... -2368-6828 Hope this helps O-O
EngagedAug2011 Posts: 58
Thanks girls! Had heard TKMaxx were supposed to be good for them but apparently spring is the best time to get them!!! Great help that is now O:| ha ha! Looked at the next catalogue online and then went in and ordered from the shop. Should be here by next weekend so hope it will be ok! Thanks a mil O-O