Flowergirl dresses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

summer rose Posts: 15
Hi all Just looking for suggestions as to where I might buy two flowergirl dresses at reasonable prices. Saw some nice ones on Debenhams website. Any ideas welcome. Thanks
Tashab77 Posts: 129
Hey bought mine in BHS (bhs.Co.UK) was around €100ish for both! Really cute dresses and quite reasonable, only thing to watch is the euro at the moment is quite weak! Monsoon have fab dresses also!
MsD2B Posts: 96
U should check out Etsy, i bought my daughter's dress from a seller online (no longer a seller on Etsy) and it was absolutely stunning and the quality was better than anything i would have bought in a bridal shop... and only paid 35 euro including postage, have known 3 other brides who bought the same dresses for their flowergirls after seeing it... the quality was amazing.. just check out reviews of sellers before purchasing.
smurph2015 Posts: 162
I got mine from littlewoods.. €35 and they are gorgeous.. The sizing is a little small though but littlewoods offer free returns so that was pretty handy.
MrsP2be2015 Posts: 100
Dunnes is worth a look now coming up to communion season! Also for shoes and accessories. The Tesco website has some really nice flower girl dresses as well
lisavd Posts: 63
I got mine in Monsoon. They had many beautiful ones. It was hard to choose. I spend €70 for the dress and another 30 for a matching jacket (high expectations for the Irish summer ;-) ).
Bond Brothers Posts: 68
There are some stunning communion dresses in dunnes stores and some of them would be beautiful as flower girl dresses - gorgeous little cardigans too and they are not all white !
shaniaspratt Posts: 98
[quote="MsD2B":1dhs4ut1]U should check out Etsy, i bought my daughter's dress from a seller online (no longer a seller on Etsy) and it was absolutely stunning and the quality was better than anything i would have bought in a bridal shop... and only paid 35 euro including postage, have known 3 other brides who bought the same dresses for their flowergirls after seeing it... the quality was amazing.. just check out reviews of sellers before purchasing.[/quote:1dhs4ut1] Can I ask, what is Etsy? Seen it mentioned on a few wedding forums. Is it like Adverts.ie or Done deal? Or more like Amazon?
summer rose Posts: 15
Thanks very much for all your ideas and suggestions. Looking forward to shopping now for my 2 flower girls
Michellefee Posts: 15
After a long time looking, I got both of my flowergirl dresses in a 'old time' drapery shops the 2 for 50 euro as they were last years stock. but in general they prices were from 30 to 50 euro each.