Flowers cost?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

summer09 Posts: 807
Does anyone have a rough idea of the cost of flowers? I have me 4 bridesmaids no flowergirls so just need ours and a few for the church. Reception provide flowers so don't have that cost. I will propbably have something in season Any idea would help trying to put budget together O:|
Fifi Le Fume Posts: 1718
mines coming in at €805. Thats for me, 3bm, fg, buttonholes for h2b, 3 gm, pb, fil, grandad. Orchids for both mams, 2 sisters, 1 nan. Church flowers and 25 buttonholes for guests. And 2 thank you bouquet for mams. I thought that was cheap compared to some of the prices i seen.
ANAIS21 Posts: 2401
:wv You can spend as much as you want for flower's, but it all depends on what flower you want, and how much you think flowers are important to you.. Flowers are a big thing for me, i just love them, i am paying 2500, but that is for the bridal party, (having 4 BM's & 4 GM's and FG and PB), the Church, the Hotel and my Mam's house, plus she is doing me a few little boquets for us to put on our loved ones graves and two chocolate tree's.. So as you can see i went OTT.. :o0 ..
rio Posts: 995
€800 for bridal flowers, 3 bridesmaid, 2 flowers girls, grooms button hole, 3 grooms men, 2 father, 1 page boy, 2 brothers and 2 brothers in law buttonholes, 2 mums, then 3 bonquest of flowers for presentation, church pews and one big church arrangement
Valkstar Posts: 2747
Mine are €350 for my bouquet, 3 bm's, groom, 3 gm, 2 dads, 2 mams. Another €200 for church, and €200 for flowers for tables at reception. We're doing really well!
Faireez Posts: 973
[quote="Valkstar":3jtfy4qm]Mine are €350 for my bouquet, 3 bm's, groom, 3 gm, 2 dads, 2 mams. Another €200 for church, and €200 for flowers for tables at reception. We're doing really well![/quote:3jtfy4qm] OOOOh that's really good. Whereabouts are you and what's the name of the florist. Probably be the other end of the country from me. Typical
flowerflair2009 Posts: 62
I have attached a price list for my Florist, I think it is very reasonable especially when you consider the treatment you receive. Yvonne meets you in person and has lots of books, magazines etc and lets you go through them while having a cup of tea and biscuits O-O She also advises flowers that will suit colour scheme and stays in contact through e-mail. http://www.flowerflair.net/page05.html