Flowers- quotation please.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

soon2bewed Posts: 34
Hi I'm getting married in county Offaly in July 2011. I want to get a quote for the following flowers: 1 x Bridal Bouquet 4 x Bridesmaid Bouquets 14x Boutineers 2x Thank you Bouquets 2x large pedestal arrangements 4 x small candle (window) arrangements 1x alter arrangement 1x church entrance arrangement. Thank you, S.
lush11 Posts: 2877
Your talking at least 700 or 800 quid and thats AT LEAST... I'm paying 700 for all that but you may be able to get it a little cheaper.
luckyladee Posts: 2550
I'm keeping it simple with flowers but would also love to know how to budget for them. What do people think I would be talking for 1 x bride bouquet 3 x bridesmaids bouquet 6 x buttonholes (groom, 1 x GM, 2 Dads, 2 mums) Swaying towards Calla Lillies at the moment....
lush11 Posts: 2877
I'd guess at about 250 ish. 50 for the bouquets and button holes are around 10 each i'd say. If you ring a florist they will tell you over the phone, thats what i did anyway but i'm getting a friend to do bouquets and shop to do church, hotel are doing function room.
soon2bewed Posts: 34
Thanx for the replies everyone. :wv
chrystal Posts: 863
[quote="luckyladee":5audhufj]I'm keeping it simple with flowers but would also love to know how to budget for them. What do people think I would be talking for 1 x bride bouquet 3 x bridesmaids bouquet 6 x buttonholes (groom, 1 x GM, 2 Dads, 2 mums) Swaying towards Calla Lillies at the moment....[/quote:5audhufj] Can't help OP but for yours it is similar to ours, we have brides bouquet, 1 bridesmaid, 6 button holes (groom, 1 x BM, 2 dads, 1 mother and 1 son) and 2 thank you bouquets and its costing €280.