Flowers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Penny_Bride2Be Posts: 254
Hi Girls, sorry for being a ditz but I read (within the last week or so) a post here that mentioned an online florist website that will deliver anywhere in the country. Have done a few searches and looked again but can't find the thread- would someone mind re-posting this info for a very confused me Thanks! :-8
outdoorgirl Posts: 610
I've just gotten married and we did our own flowers. I looked at a number of different options and surprisingly the wholesale delivered to your door option didn't work out the cheapest. The price was more or less the same but they didn't offer all the flowers I wanted. However they only delived one day a week in my area and it didn't suit my Thursday wedding. Also a few I spoke to were rude and not very interested in one off deliveries. In the end i ordered through the local florist. She was really helpful, gave great advice and made good suggestions and the cost was the same. The main advantage was the advice of a professional. So it would do no harm to get a quote from a local shop as well as wholesalers. Good luck
Cool- Thanks for the advice
mrsandmr Posts: 366
You could try
That's exactly the one I was looking for- thanks a million! :o)ll