Fluffy thread - Weekend Plans?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
So what are we all up to for our weekends? I'm finished at 5 p.m. then head to somewhere naughty for dinner, like Eddie Rockets (diet starts Monday!). Then it's home to snuggle on the couch with DH and our two doggies and watch a movie or two. Saturday we have a guy coming to clean the chimney and a fella to do an annual check on our boiler. Exciting stuff! Then we're off to my sisters house for a roast dinner and maybe sup a few beers. Can't wait to have a catch up with my wee niece and nephew. Never fails to make me smile. Sunday is chill out day....
Twirl Posts: 5598
:o0 I would love to spend this weekend cleaning but i have other duties to attend too. Tomorrow we are going out of a meal and i cannot wait, i now just have to find something to wear/ fit into. Other than that i will be catching up on some zzzzz :compress
lilywhite2012 Posts: 571
Sounds like a busy weekend!!!! I am heading shopping tomorrow with one whole month of my wedding savings to restock my wardrobe, much needed belive me!!!!
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
im doing absolutley nothing! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll finished work in 25 mins, and heading to collect DD and my nephews are coming to stay too, so will have a house full. im not feeling too good the last hour so i plan on getting into the pjs early!!
candypants Posts: 8575
Meant to be heading to a christening 2moro evening, but soooo :zzzz: i will have to see. Sunday - we are going to collect 2 matching cotbeds for the LO's :lvs
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Home at 5 to check on the progress of our never-ending home improvements - having solid oak doors hung today (dying to see them) and concrete poured in the extension. Surprise 30th birthday tonight. Tomorrow will be a quiet one - dropping the car in for a service in the morning so will be stuck at home for the day most likely ironing and trying to keep the dust down before cosying up for Strictly - yay! Sunday - whole lot of nothing planned.
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
[quote:2qitfwb5]Re: Fluffy thread - Weekend Plans? Post by mammymcphee ยป 21 Oct 2011 15:04 im doing absolutley nothing! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll finished work in 25 mins, and heading to collect DD and my nephews are coming to stay too, so will have a house full. im not feeling too good the last hour so i plan on getting into the pjs early!![/quote:2qitfwb5] Sorry you're not feeling 100% - so not fair on a Friday/weekend... Hope you feel better soon. Enjoy the munchkin mayhem anyway. O-O (you can pretend it's flat 7up if you feel that sick :o0 )
mkb Posts: 1744
this evening will be clean the house time. I usually do it on a thursday to have the house clean when i get home but it just didnt happen last night. Tommorrow I am off to my nephews 2nd birthday party, good excuse to get on the kiddies trampoline and eat loads of Shite :o0 :o0 i also will fit in finishing making my Vodka from my home brew kit. :hic :hic it takes weeks to make and i am trying to have it ready for our christmas party :o)ll :o)ll then sunday its my grandads anniversary so i'll bring my mammy out to his grave, tidy it up and bring her out for a bite to eat to cheer her up O:o)
SunnyK Posts: 3834
Tonight it's straight to the gym for an hour after work then over to my Mam's to have a catch up and a glass of vino. When I say I'm dying for a glass I mean I am DYING for a glass! I haven't had a sip of wine since last Saturday - now I know to most people that is nothing but for someone who used to have a glass about every 2nd night that has been some good going for me!! Tomorrow getting my hair trimmed at lunch time then heading up to Monaghan for a night out with 2 of the girls from work, dinner in a yummy italian followed by drinks and a bit of a bop O-O O-O Sunday will involve the hungover trek back down to Dublin then am staying with one of the girls and she's making us dinner and we'll catch up on X Factor - pretty busy weekend and lots of eating drinking and catching up with people - can't wait!
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
sunnyk, have we no exfactor updates on facebook tomorrow night so :weep :weep :weep