Flutters again...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
Don't know if ye remember but a week or so ago I posted that I felt a strange sensation in my tummy but was wondering if it was wind :-8 or the baby. Well yesterday evening I felt a definite sensation, it was like someone tickling me from low in my tummy from the inside. It was stronger than what I thought I'd felt before, and definitely not something I've felt before I was pregnant. I hope it was my babs! :lvs
madmam Posts: 1294
Methinks it was, flutterby! Thats great! Isn't it a wonderful feeling? They get strong pretty quick though - didn't sleep too well last night, cos Junior was having a great time in there! :lvs
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Ah it sounds like it was baba - ah it must be sooo amazing to be able the feel that
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
Enjoy it while its comfy! I had a foot rammed in my ribs for the last 6 weeks :o0
LOL! :o0 Was telling my sister in law today and she was saying that when she had my nephew that he keep lying on a nerve and she had to sit in weird positions all the time to try to get comfortable! The joys eh?!
Looney07 Posts: 2393
Ahhh flutterby, that sounds fantastic. I'm delighted for you. It will be big kicks before you know it now!!
Thanks Looney! Ye guys will probably be the first to know when a big kick comes :o0
mammybean Posts: 10364
huy flutterby i remember being told that whenyou first feel thhe baby it feels like tickles. so i would say you are definately feeling it :o)ll
gogglebox Posts: 910
Definitely sounds like you're feeling your baby! My sister said it was like being tickled from the inside... although I'm sure that was only for the first while before the little so and so learned how to kick! Must be so nice to feel your new baby moving around in there!! *)
Rocky Posts: 465
hi flutterby, I'm 22 weeks now and i've been getting those flutters since about 18 weeks. i keep thinking there's something crawling up under my jumper then realise it's the baby :o0 Bit worried today though as i didnt feel any at the weekend so hopefully they'll be again today sometime. I still havent felt any kicks though, cant wait for that to happen