Flutters

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Excited 2008 Posts: 304
Well Girls Had an early scan last night and it seems I am expecting twins!! Iam 11 weeks and 2 days today and all day I have felt what I can only describe as a flutter in my tummy, do you think this is the babies or is it way too early, not sure if I am imaginging it now?? :wv :wv
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
Haven't a clue but wanted to say congratulations!
Double Trouble Posts: 915
Hi Excited2008. Big congrats! I'm execting twins too and began to feel flutters in the last couple of weeks, getting stronger this week, more like wriggles!! I'm 18 weeks. Best of luck! :)
Ah I must be imagining it so, maybe its just butterflies, got a big shock!!!! We are delighted though.. How are you finding it? Is this your first pregnancy?
maybe not - I think you can feel it earlier on twins!! Yes this is my first pregnancy - 4th ivf go too so very excited!! Had been feeling less tired and sick recently but wrecked this week! Getting big really quickly - doc said I was measuring a good few weeks more than I am size wise! how are you? were you surprised at the twin news?
Very surprised, have a 12 year old ds (had when teenager!!) so this was a big shock, but really excited now... I just seem to want to eat all the time although have only put on 2lbs so far so hopefully I'll get to xmas in my own clothes..... Cant wait to have a bump although I am sure once I get it I'll be wishing it gone... I am absolutely shattered, sitting here in "work" and my eyes are killing me, my dh thought I was exageratting about my tiredness, I got a bit of sympathy last night though!!
how exciting! I've been the same - absolutely starving! and I've never experienced anything like the tiredness - but that should ease off soon! Glad you got some sympathy from your dh! There is a thread for twins here - you should join us there!
Cool, thanks I'll go have a look, need to start doing my research!! thanks :wv
zarazia Posts: 396
Congratulations Excited 2008, I am also expecting twins and as you can prob see from my ticker im nearing the half way mark :o)ll I started feeling the odd little flutter around 15 weeks but didnt think it could be the babies but turned out it was cos they never went away and only got stronger. Now they are right litttle wrigglers. :lvs Its so exciting having twins, best of luck with the rest of ur pregnany. :wv
Thanks a mill, its just soo exciting, cant believ how many people are having twins, it had entered my head but had never seriously considered it!!! Thanks for the good wishes xx