Flying to Rome with Ryanair ...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Mia Wallace Posts: 869
Hi All I've done the ryanair to paris (via beauvais) thing and thought that worked pretty well. Looking at flights to Rome and I'm just wondering if there is a bus from the airport into the centre of Rome like there is from Beauvais to Paris? Thanks!
June09Rome Posts: 211
yea there is - i think the bus company is called terravision - they sell the tickets on the flight, or you can get them when you board the bus - it leaves you off at termini station - we used it last year and they were grand!
Thanks for that. I don't suppose you know how much a taxi would cost?
missi moo moo Posts: 1700
hiya have all this for my wedding in Rome might help! Airports in Rome Ciampino Airport Ryanair fly to Ciampino, you can get a taxi to the centre of Rome for a fixed rate of €30, please be sure to let the taxi driver you know this is a fixed charge so they don't try to charge you more. (they may add 5 euro pick up airport fee but pay no more thanthat) Alternatively you can get the bus outside for €1.20 which drops you at the train then it’s a euro for the metro to Rome city centre. Some hotels/accommodation also offer a pick up bus so be sure and check with them :wv
Thats brilliant! Thanks a million!
princess buttercup Posts: 1457
We used the coach that Ryanair advertise, and it was perfect - it's the same company that run the Aircoach service in Dublin.