flying to santorini

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

peachyone Posts: 110
Hi, just wondering if anyone can help.. I'm looking to go on holidays to Santorini in April. I don't think there's direct flights fom Ireland until May but was wondering if anyone knows of direct flights from the UK in April. Thanks!
Senorita Posts: 3413
Hi there, I don't think (but I could be wrong) that there are direct flights from the UK to Santorini, in April, as their summer season doesn't begin until 1st May afaik. You could always fly Dublin to Athens (aerlingus) and get a connection to Santorini (flight or ferry). We are going there in August. I'd love to hear what you think of it, if you do go. The XL.com (UK) website seems to be down at the moment. Keep a check on it though, as they seem to offer quite a few flights to Santorini. I could be wrong about what month they start in. Best of luck :o)ll
shining star Posts: 877
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
I can't help you with the flight info, but I just wanted to say that I was there a number of years ago, & I can honestly say it was the most beautiful place I've ever been in my life. I loved it! I'd love to go back. Have a ball :wv