Following on from finding out the sex...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lady Di Posts: 2487
Those of you that found out the sex did any of you regret it?
Perci Posts: 3847
Hiya, I don't regret it at all. I was dying to find out and I'm a bit of a planner so it's good for my mental well-being! I think I've actually bonded with the baby already because of it and DH and I have little conversations about what he'll be like all the time. It was defo the right decision for us.
breeze Posts: 1175
not one bit. my sis has little fella and my DS just loves him, he is gonna be a cool big bro and i cant wait to see them in the garden playing away.
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
No, I don´t regret it one bit. I couldn´t have waited so long to find out...and now that we know its a little man we were able to prepare the nursery and didn´t have to row about a boys AND a girls name, only a boys name :o0 Anyway, i am already talking to the wee one inside the bump so I don´t regret it at all Lady Di
Forgottenpassword Posts: 1078
Not for one second do either of us regret finding out that our little man is in there. I love being able to talk to him, telling him things about what his life is going to be like and being able to buy him clothes!! So short answer no regrets, none. FP
mummy bear Posts: 3824
are you finding out lady Di?????????????
Lady Di Posts: 2487
No gonna stick it out now that we have this far. I was just curious to see if any of you guys regreted it and none of you did!! Was definately thinking about it more this time that last time, but I think I want the surprise!! You didn't find out did you?