Following on from the Boudoir thread......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ASecretMe Posts: 37
Just reading some of the repsonses on the boudoir thread and people find it vain or whatever to have a picture of themselves on display. Have you / Will you have a picture of yourself alone from your wedding day on display? My photographer took some of me alone on the stairs in our hotel that i really like and i think i will get one framed and put up in our house. Is this vain?? Maybe a bit but feck it i looked great, and i loved my dress and make-up etc so why not?
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Hmmm, I don't think anyone said they found it vain, just the nature of the picture, ie, you in your pants, would be harder to place in your home! I don't see the point of a boudoir shoot for me, personally, because I wouldn't be hanging a picture of me in my pants in my home. That said, that's just me and as I said in the boudoir thread, if people want to do it, absolutely go for it! Me in my beautiful wedding dress, as a new bride however, absolutely. I'd have no problem putting one up of just me! >:o) So go for it, if you love the pic, show it off! Go on, give us a goo of it! Dying to see now!
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
Agree! If you have a photo of yourself on wedding day you love defo frame it! We had loads of photos we loved so framed good few, if anyone came in they'd think we were vainest people ever!
gottabfp Posts: 5641
my house is like a shrine to me! there are photos of me everywhere. im not the best looking girl so if there is a nice photo of me, im going to frame it! there are loads of wedding photos around the house. we paid enough for them so show them off.