following on from Total Wedding Cost.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rop Posts: 1453
from what i can see weddings are way bigger then i thought - ours is about 150 - 165 and i thought that was big... must take note for h2b :o0 but the questions is: how much is the big day costing (average) exc honeymoon.... :eek
Lucy2007 Posts: 427
Ours cost 27K in or around excluding honeymoon
Mama2 Posts: 1230
I think that I'm going to sit down and calculate the exact cost of our wedding. I voted 25-35 but I think that's including our honeymoon. At least I hope it is.
bashful Posts: 307
Mine is around 30k excluding honeymoon but i am constantly trying to wind the price down so hoping to get discounts on corkage, canapes and flowers O-O
Spudnik2b Posts: 1804
Ours is coming in at around €21K, hopefully no last minute surprises, then about €7K for HM
mrs08 Posts: 1220
Hoping to have it all done for €27k excluding honeymoon *)
Spanish Bride 2b Posts: 778
Ours is under €15k exc honeymoon. That's with 120 guests and in a big 5* hotel!! We're saving so much by having it in Spain!
ANAIS21 Posts: 2401
:wv Don't exactly know yet what the full total will be, but with whats being booked, and food we're at 26k, so i voted between 25k-35k
Doll Posts: 525
€13k-€15k including honeymoon but not including spending money. That for 100 guests approx
maisedon Posts: 1394
I voted 25-35k and we're getting married abroad with only 30 people coming!!! We decided to go abroad to do something different, not to save money - good job we didn't!!!! :o0