Footballers affair with Imogen Thomas

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
Anyone google who the guilty premiership footballer is? If the rumours are true, I'm very disappointed. :o( :o( They're all the same...
goinloco Posts: 774
oooh who are they saying it is? that imogen thomas wrecks my head, shes such a fame seeker
Don't want to say because of the injunction!! Wol may get into trouble???!!! Look it up!
ive tried looking it up, i cant see anything :weep
Bonnie Parker Posts: 2670
Ryan Giggs - Sue me.
oh my god im shocked i love him
Jawl Posts: 8881
She was a BB star, didn't do very well and has only stayed in the limelight for dating a succession of footballers and sports stars. I just read this evening that she is/was considering selling her story so that she could 'move on' with her life. What does that tell you about her?? She had an affair with a married man, you play with fire you get burnt! I've no sympathy for her whatsoever. Especially as she'll make money out of it, or will at least have her profile raised. :eek :eek
lolabelle Posts: 3311
I agree with Jawl. Married men are a NO GO!
Jane Smith Posts: 3158
You know when this story broke and reading the footballer profile this is who I thought of. Think the fact they are both Welsh is what made me think of him. I tried googling and searching but found nothing....even on forums that usually have no qualms about naming or discussing anyone or anything. Very disappointed if true. I know he was a proper playboy back in his younger days but he hasn't been in the press for off the pitch antics in years. You rebel BP! >:o)
[quote="Jawl":13lrcpy9] She had an affair with a married man, you play with fire you get burnt! I've no sympathy for her whatsoever. Especially as she'll make money out of it, or will at least have her profile raised. :eek :eek[/quote:13lrcpy9] I have no sympathy for her either. [quote="Jane Smith":13lrcpy9]Very disappointed if true. I know he was a proper playboy back in his younger days but he hasn't been in the press for off the pitch antics in years.[/quote:13lrcpy9] I thought the same - thought he was a good family man now. Didn't he and his wife lose a baby at some stage? How stupid are these 'celebrities' if they think they'll get away with affairs without them becoming public?