For all you Pronovias lovers!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hunky_dorey Posts: 2714
I've just noticed on their website that a flagship store is opening in New Bond Street in London on 6 November!!!!! I'm so excited...love their dresses, that's a nice weekend away for me and the bridesmaids!! :o)ll :o)ll
blondebride08 Posts: 317
thanx hunkydorey too....so nice of you to let us all know! I have to say that i just liked so many of the dresses on their website, as opposed to liking one or two! hunkydorey and moo2 - do ye think ye'll make an appointment and go abroad?
I'm defo gonna make an appointment. I really like loads of their dresses and I'd imagine here they only stock a few. Kathy De Stafford is the only place near me that stocks them.
[quote="hunky_dorey":qrnw6z3p]I'm defo gonna make an appointment. I really like loads of their dresses and I'd imagine here they only stock a few. Kathy De Stafford is the only place near me that stocks them.[/quote:qrnw6z3p] "Rice n roses" is the closest place to me - I'm not going to start looking til next Summer probably....will probably head to Spain next Summer and might check out a couple of shops then if possible!
it is a big store, looks massive. there's a pic on pronovias website. the thing that was putting me off going to barcelona was language barrier and flights. no probs with london at all!
[quote="Moo 2":3iiqc1im]Is there any need to go to Spain blondebride if the store in London is a flaghsip? Does that not mean its a fairly big store. I dont know what Ill do tbh. Ive found a lovely one and part of me just wants to get that one and tick that box.[/quote:3iiqc1im] Their dresses are just so beautiful... I'm only considering Spain cos I'll be going there anyway for a week or so next year. I didn't realise the one in London was a flagship store (must've read post too quickly!) I'll have to start googling cork - london!
[quote="Moo 2":15mc0uov]I suppose if youre going there anyway then youre lucky you can look while youre there. Lucky thing. I have to get mine in November cos a lot of bridal shops are squeaking that thats my cut off date. Good luck with it all :wv[/quote:15mc0uov] No way... lucky you getting to go dress shopping and everything at the momen t- I'm green!!! Are you getting married next year sometime?
ak Posts: 23
Hi Girls B Couture in Arklow aslo stocks Pronovias - Im getting the Adam there. Cheaper than Dublin and the owner is brilliant. AK
Trooper Posts: 2155
There wasn't a language barrier in spain, the english of the girls in the shop was fantastic. The shop does look enormous and probably will have every dress, but i would wonder if the dresses would be more expensive in london than in spain?
smurf Posts: 755
passed this shop on New Bond St. on Sunday and it looks like it will be very big. On a side, would highly recommend Ivory Shoes on 104 New Bond St. for anyone looking to dye their wedding sandals/Choos. I dropped in my Jimmy Choos to them and will have them in about 2 weeks. They are real professionals and I can't wait to see my new Choos in 2 weeks :compress