For anyone looking for bridal umbrellas

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
I got a gold one in Debenhams in Cork, hadn't seen them anywhere before! Maybe other stores might have different colours if anybody wants one :wv
wavey Posts: 24
Thanks for that - I done a mad dash round town for some for my frends wedding - thankfully didn't need them. But I will want some for my own, Justin Casey!
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
Forgot to say it cost me €20, fine strong one though, ideal for gale force winds in July O:|
Dill Posts: 1640
thanks for that, will have to check it out... my BM's are wearing gold and want to pick up a few x Dill
barbiebride Posts: 171
if anyone finds where to get them in Ivory please let me know I'm getting married in lovely Nov and I'll probably be like a drownded rat before I even get in to the church.. Thanks :thnk
Mrs Disco Posts: 45
I love that you say Justin Casey. I often say it but no one seems to find it amusing....except me. Giggle to myself everytime I do. I am easily amused though. It also appears that we are getting married in and around the same time. My wedding is 5th April 2008 and you? How do you set up the ticker thing? My head is done in trying to redo my profile to set it up. Am i missing something? Possibly a brain. My head gets fried on a Fri evening. Have been on line since lunch and just can't make myself do anything! Anyway sorry for zoning in on you. Just felt "like a bond or something" (American teenager phrase!!) :hic
Did it work?
Thought I had set up ****ing ticker on my own there but no. Anyway thanks for the heads up on the brollies Lippy. Every Irish bride should have one.
Thought I had set up ****ing ticker on my own there but no. Anyway thanks for the heads up on the brollies Lippy. Every Irish bride should have one.
beatingmyselfintoadress Posts: 2387
Thanks for that, I think we all need to invest in a few brollies!