For anyone who appreciates a mush - head! - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
[quote="naughty":2go1j062]For Ebby to her h2b: 'Your touch is with me always, It’s burnt into my skin, As soft and warm as sun rays When a summer day sets in. Your soft voice never silent, It’s forever in my ears, Serenading every moment And calming all my fears. Your arms always enfold me, The strength of angels wings, They support and protect me wholly With the safety a true love brings. While I can never repay you, For the wonder you bring to my life, I can forever be true, And forever be a true wife'. :lvs :lvs :lvs[/quote:2go1j062] Oh God, Ebby has met her match :o0 ;o)
naughty Posts: 1144
Such a lovely poem, why not read it to him on the day?!...I call h2b my angel and I ask him where are his wings and he says 'they are on your back'! and he is at a stag, gone for the night! Well just as long as he knows the depth of your love!! :xxx
Ebby Posts: 3042
[quote="Flutterby.":2vv0q205][quote="naughty":2vv0q205]For Ebby to her h2b: 'Your touch is with me always, It’s burnt into my skin, As soft and warm as sun rays When a summer day sets in. Your soft voice never silent, It’s forever in my ears, Serenading every moment And calming all my fears. Your arms always enfold me, The strength of angels wings, They support and protect me wholly With the safety a true love brings. While I can never repay you, For the wonder you bring to my life, I can forever be true, And forever be a true wife'. :lvs :lvs :lvs[/quote:2vv0q205] Oh God, Ebby has met her match :o0 ;o)[/quote:2vv0q205] Em, pot, kettle and black missy!!!!!!!!! :o0
[quote="naughty":2zyfzci1]Such a lovely poem, why not read it to him on the day?!...I call h2b my angel and I ask him where are his wings and he says 'they are on your back'! and he is at a stag, gone for the night! Well just as long as he knows the depth of your love!! :xxx[/quote:2zyfzci1] I'm after reading it again and I'm bawling because that's exactly how I feel! :-8 ...............shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
judibaby Posts: 2085
AAAWWWW Ebby!!! I miss my H2B now coz he's at work- will have to tell him i luv him when he gets home!!!! Lovin' the yucky love stuff!!! :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs
[quote="judibaby":snwbk032]AAAWWWW Ebby!!! I miss my H2B now coz he's at work- will have to tell him i luv him when he gets home!!!! Lovin' the yucky love stuff!!! :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs[/quote:snwbk032] I love it too!!!!! :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs
I :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs creme eggs :o0
[quote="Flutterby.":2kivi5kj]I :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs creme eggs :o0[/quote:2kivi5kj] Feck off you! Wreckin our lovey dovey post!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
[quote="Ebby":1eeog75b][quote="Flutterby.":1eeog75b]I :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs creme eggs :o0[/quote:1eeog75b] Feck off you! Wreckin our lovey dovey post!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:1eeog75b] He he! :o0
[quote="Flutterby.":17q6sxht][quote="Ebby":17q6sxht][quote="Flutterby.":17q6sxht]I :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs creme eggs :o0[/quote:17q6sxht] Feck off you! Wreckin our lovey dovey post!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:17q6sxht] He he! :o0[/quote:17q6sxht] I'll let you away with it! You're in pure hyper mode after your great news aren't you?!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll