For anyone who appreciates a mush - head! - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

judibaby Posts: 2085
Flutterby you'll be lovin' the creme eggs long time after your great news! :o)ll :o)ll But it's all about the yucky love stuff!!! :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs
NotHere Posts: 10273
A creme egg a day was the secret to my success :o0
Ebby Posts: 3042
[quote="Flutterby.":po84jx6l]A creme egg a day was the secret to my success :o0[/quote:po84jx6l] You should write a book or maybe they should put a warning on creme eggs!!!!!!!!!!
[quote="Ebby":fkhed008][quote="Flutterby.":fkhed008]A creme egg a day was the secret to my success :o0[/quote:fkhed008] You should write a book or maybe they should put a warning on creme eggs!!!!!!!!!![/quote:fkhed008] WARNING: Babydust included. Please do not eat without extra protection unless trying to conceive
[quote="Flutterby.":nj34f7fn][quote="Ebby":nj34f7fn][quote="Flutterby.":nj34f7fn]A creme egg a day was the secret to my success :o0[/quote:nj34f7fn] You should write a book or maybe they should put a warning on creme eggs!!!!!!!!!![/quote:nj34f7fn] WARNING: Babydust included. Please do not eat without extra protection unless trying to conceive[/quote:nj34f7fn] What kind of protection could come with a creme egg girls? Come on, think, think............
[quote="Ebby":bs4ntviw][quote="Flutterby.":bs4ntviw][quote="Ebby":bs4ntviw][quote="Flutterby.":bs4ntviw]A creme egg a day was the secret to my success :o0[/quote:bs4ntviw] You should write a book or maybe they should put a warning on creme eggs!!!!!!!!!![/quote:bs4ntviw] WARNING: Babydust included. Please do not eat without extra protection unless trying to conceive[/quote:bs4ntviw] What kind of protection could come with a creme egg girls? Come on, think, think............[/quote:bs4ntviw] The foil wrapper ;o)
[quote="Flutterby.":3n636quw][quote="Ebby":3n636quw][quote="Flutterby.":3n636quw][quote="Ebby":3n636quw][quote="Flutterby.":3n636quw]A creme egg a day was the secret to my success :o0[/quote:3n636quw] You should write a book or maybe they should put a warning on creme eggs!!!!!!!!!![/quote:3n636quw] WARNING: Babydust included. Please do not eat without extra protection unless trying to conceive[/quote:3n636quw] The foil wrapper ;o)[/quote:3n636quw][/quote:3n636quw] Now, who's going to want to eat it with the foil wrapper on????
I didn't mean for the egg >:o)
[quote="Flutterby.":3jjn6izj]I didn't mean for the egg >:o)[/quote:3jjn6izj] :o0 :o0 :o0 :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
naughty Posts: 1144
:o0 :o0 :o0 dirt bird!