For anyone who's 17 weeks....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tinyfeet Posts: 3482
What size is your bump! :o)ll I am only just starting to get a tiny bump in the last day or so! It's my 2nd
weddingdiva Posts: 1349
I'm 18 weeks and in just one week my bump has got massive. people are even saying it, doc thought the baby was big for 18 weeks, I dont know I hope its having an early growth spurt and slows down towards the end, or else delivery is going to be fun fun fun!!!!!
MrsMommy Posts: 1112
Mine has really popped in the last week/10 days. Previous to that no one would have know other than me and DH really.
weddingdiva Posts: 1349
yeah I think thats what happens it just becomes very obvious within a week, its mad
gopro Posts: 1801
i as 20 eeks before my bump showed, looked more like i had put on a few pounds. Im 26 weeeks tomor, from week 23 i have a proper bump.
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
So strange because over the weekend my bump has appeared out of nowhere! :o)ll Had to go buy maternity jeans on Sat because my own were getting very uncomfortable! Also started getting proper movement since Friday so it all happened at once! :o)ll
Autumn Mama Posts: 750
I'm 18 weeks and my bump has popped in the last 5 days Up until then I just looked a bit bloated but now there's no mistaking I'm pregnant! Apparently the way your uterus lies can determine how early you get a bump. Mine is forward facing (anteverted) so I was always likely to show early, whereas if its tilted towards your back it might take a few more weeks.
Nice to see you around these parts AB :wv Hope you are keeping well!
Autumn Mama Posts: 750
thanks mrs baby bump! I've mainly been on the august fb page, being kicked here by baby as I type :lvs , hope you're doing well :wv
[quote="Autumn Baby":3i51okdj]thanks mrs baby bump! I've mainly been on the august fb page, being kicked here by baby as I type :lvs , hope you're doing well :wv[/quote:3i51okdj] Yeah, seems we've lost almost everyone to the FB page :weep Oh really, you have kicks? Mine haven't kicked in just yet :o0