For anyway getting married in Killashee House

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

spark Posts: 278
Girls just 2 tips as my parents were at a wedding here a few weeks ago and noticed the following 2 things:- The grass badly needed to be cut on the grounds It was a fab day and guests were drinking outside for about 2hrs before the meal and there were no chairs for people to sit down if they wanted too. Hope this is useful info :-)
Angel* Posts: 625
Oh that's terrible...I'm going to a wedding there in a few weeks..I'll just keep my fingers crossed that the bride doesn't notice! :eek
spark Posts: 278
I know it is kindof bad do you know what me been a bride to be I wonder should I ring the hotel and just say very nicely that I was at a wedding recently and noticed these 2 things and perhaps going forward they could make sure the grass is cut and seats are provided or should I just leave it!?
Tibby Posts: 346
i've booked my wedding there for next october. Have to say i've been down numberous times and didnt notice any of these problems. We sat outside in the sun and plenty of seats and tables and gardens were amazing. But as its october when we get hitched im sure i wont be bothered with outdoor area.Just hope the heatings on!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
karen*omg Posts: 360
[quote="Spark":1gbysw4t]I know it is kindof bad do you know what me been a bride to be I wonder should I ring the hotel and just say very nicely that I was at a wedding recently and noticed these 2 things and perhaps going forward they could make sure the grass is cut and seats are provided or should I just leave it!?[/quote:1gbysw4t] i don't see why you couldn't do that Sparky, consider how much you're paying them after all it is your big day and you want everything to be perfect