For Bambi06

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SusanD Posts: 110
You get a fat 0% for that one Bambi... I said find an article or research paper which states that childcare is BETTER for young children under the age of 2 than being in the home with a parent. Sorry you lose. :D I'm not going to get into the cat fight on the other threads - its funny really, you must be all such busy ladies.... Bye for now.
Jane 06 Posts: 114
And the opinion of a professional teacher?????
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:16ks3rso]And the opinion of a professional teacher?????[/quote:16ks3rso] obviously Susan does not count a teacher as being as much of an expert as her expert. She will probably teach her children at home anyway
[quote:qg6s5s9b]You get a fat 0% for that one Bambi... I said find an article or research paper which states that childcare is BETTER for young children under the age of 2 than being in the home with a parent. [b:qg6s5s9b]Sorry you lose.[/b:qg6s5s9b] :D I'm not going to get into the cat fight on the other threads - its funny really, you must be all such busy ladies.... Bye for now.[/quote:qg6s5s9b] Lose What?/
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Lucky was it you who said SusanD would be online about 3 if so well done
SandraM Posts: 1112
[quote:1plnz256] I'm not going to get into the cat fight on the other threads - its funny really, you must be all such busy ladies.... [/quote:1plnz256] It's a bit late for that "i'm above getting into a catfight" approach now honey - you were all over it like a rash yesterday.
see? I told you - as soon as oprah was over she will be back at 5..30 when judge judy 2episode) is over
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote:li2fl8ep]see? I told you - as soon as oprah was over she will be back at 5 when judge judy(double episode) is over[/quote:li2fl8ep] It looks like she doesnt want to play/post with us today :wink:
yadayada Posts: 1066
[quote:67mognai]It's a bit late for that "i'm above getting into a catfight" approach now honey - you were all over it like a rash yesterday.[/quote:67mognai] She knows she's beaten.. [img:67mognai]http://www.islamonline.net/English/News/2004-05/15/images/pic05a.jpg[/img:67mognai] she must use Daz :lol:
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Susan if you were the expert you seem to think you are you would understand that there is no better or worse regarding a creche or stayed at home child as each child is an individual and they react differently to different situations Are you trying express th eopinion that any of the other mothers here would do anything but the best for their child whatever that would be I should hope not BTW well done on the use of the smiley however you didn't respond to the rest of the post ...... makes me wonder are you capable of having an adult conversation with anyone ? Personally having one child does not make you an expert IMO and a teacher would know alot more regarding different childrens behaviour And as for the so called cat-fight I wasn't fighting with anyone we were havign a discussion not being childish like your little smart ar$e comment above I think its time you grew up and coped on [quote] Sorry you lose. [Quote] I didn't realise this was a competition and if thats what our turning this into then you have confirmed to me that you are extremely childish