For dinner tonight

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
I am going to get a totally unhealthy snack box ad garlic sauce from Macaris. Ooooohh I just love proper chipper chips smothered in salt and vinegar.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
aaahhh feck you anyways, im starving now
TokenMale Posts: 6845
I'm mulling over a similar approach, although I'm more looking at the batter sausage.
Nolongerwollie Posts: 2181
[quote="Baby Tigger":22j1gjea]I am going to get a totally unhealthy snack box ad garlic sauce from Macaris. [b:22j1gjea]Ooooohh I just love proper chipper chips smothered in salt and vinegar[/b:22j1gjea].[/quote:22j1gjea] Especially if you eat them out of the bag rather than on a plate! Yum!! :lvs
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
So am I. I have to get a quick din din cos I have to go to a fashion show to see my 8 and 10 year old nieces making their modelling debuts. It starts at 8 and I have to go and feed my sister's new pup as well cos she is away until late tonight and her DH has his Christmas party. So it's something cheap, cheerful and quick for din din.
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Baby Tigger":abl4hmjd]I am going to get a totally unhealthy snack box ad garlic sauce from Macaris. Ooooohh I just love proper chipper chips smothered in salt and vinegar.[/quote:abl4hmjd] yummy
sun flowers Posts: 3421
Himself on a plate. >:o) havent seen him in two days...
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
[color=indigo:16a8vong]Pizza and garlic bread in front of the tv for me yum yum [/color:16a8vong]
tropical Posts: 247
Cant decide between chipper or chinese?? Always a take-away on Fri nite :o)ll :o)ll
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
chipper chips, batch bread, real butter, need i say more?