For Fiona or dframe...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
...Following from MRSMMC's post.... Would there be any chance of a few more baby related emoticons? We would be sooooooooo grateful :thnk
ginger nut Posts: 5989
also an emoticon with clinking wine glasses instead of beer? O-O this one but with wine glasses? And can we have the rolling eyes one back?
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
BUMP :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
[quote="Ginger Nut":1htpf000]also an emoticon with clinking wine glasses instead of beer? O-O this one but with wine glasses? And can we have the rolling eyes one back?[/quote:1htpf000] I second the wine glasses!!! Especially for night wollies!! O-O :o0
[quote="firefly.":2hka6ujb][quote="Ginger Nut":2hka6ujb]also an emoticon with clinking wine glasses instead of beer? O-O this one but with wine glasses? And can we have the rolling eyes one back?[/quote:2hka6ujb] I second the wine glasses!!! Especially for night wollies!! O-O :o0[/quote:2hka6ujb] but maybe not for use in the pregnancy and babies forum :o0 :o0 PS firefly - what you doing daywolling?
Just a bit of dossing :wv :o0
[quote="firefly.":2g02m1xg]Just a bit of dossing :wv :o0[/quote:2g02m1xg] me too :o0 :o0 Supposed to be on my research day - but enjoying myself tremendously mitching off :o0 :o0 Not quite a duvet day but loving the wolling and the day time TV :o0 :o0