For Newbies - Posting Pics

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Mia Wallace Posts: 869
Hi Folks, If you're new to the site and are having trouble posting pics, here's a how to. Find the pic you want to post - NB: it has to be on a website that doesn't need a password to access. When you right click with your mouse on the pic you get a mini menu. Go to properties and copy the link in 'address'. It will be something like this: Then hit Img (above) paste the link and then hit Img at the end to close the brackets. In your post it should look something like this: [img:mwkss2og]http://www.heresmydress.com/mon%20cheri/spring08/large/18235jpg[/img:mwkss2og] Hope this helps!
Mrs JT Posts: 256
Thanx WinterBride.....
Kazza08 Posts: 219
go raibh mile maith agat - am such a plank when it comes to the techy stuff :o0 :o0 :o0
PixieMom Posts: 838
Ahhhhh - now I get it!!
Kop Mama Posts: 804
thank you so so much
tootsy Posts: 779
Ah thanks, thats very kind of you :wv
Little Miss Chatterbox Posts: 1362
can i ask how do you do quotes properly?? i can never figure out how to do them!!
she Posts: 3298
[quote="Little Miss Chatterbox":gzh3ijp8]can i ask how do you do quotes properly?? i can never figure out how to do them!![/quote:gzh3ijp8] Press the quote button at the top of the post, it will go into post a reply, if you only want a part of the reply, highlight it and click the quote button just over the box........
sun beam Posts: 259
Where is the img icon?
she Posts: 3298
[quote="sun beam":16hmvhcg]Where is the img icon?[/quote:16hmvhcg] when you go into "post a reply", all the boxes are over the main box you write in. :wv