FOR SALE - Exercise bike

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dublintrue Posts: 21
Hi girls Exercise bike for sale - only used a handful of times. Bought for €170 euro and selling it for €100. Its as good as new. If anyone is interested then PM me. I'm in the Tallaght area.
Mrs Febbride Posts: 1234
PM'd you.
Heflen Posts: 4050
Spam
What do you mean by that Heflen? :-8
Heflen Posts: 4050
[quote="Dublintrue":dv3tpmnq]What do you mean by that Heflen? :-8[/quote:dv3tpmnq] I mean that you posted an unsolicited ad = spam
Firstly, who asked you? Secondly, an unsolicited ad? This is a public forum and people are free to post whatever they like, where ever they like. And I got a good few replies so obviously people were interested. The nature of the post was clearly indentifiable from the subject line. Therefore, if you don't want to read it THEN DON'T. End of story.
Firstly, who asked you? Secondly, an unsolicited ad? This is a public forum and people are free to post whatever they like, where ever they like. And I got a good few replies so obviously people were interested. The nature of the post was clearly indentifiable from the subject line. Therefore, if you don't want to read it THEN DON'T. End of story.
Firstly, who asked you? Secondly, an unsolicited ad? This is a public forum and broadly speaking, people are free to post whatever they like, where ever they like. And I got a good few replies so obviously people were interested. The nature of the post was clearly indentifiable from the subject line. Therefore, if you don't want to read it THEN DON'T. End of story.
Firstly, who asked you? Secondly, an unsolicited ad? This is a public forum and broadly speaking, people are free to post whatever they like, where ever they like. And I got a good few replies so obviously people were interested. The nature of the post was clearly indentifiable from the subject line. Therefore, if you don't want to read it THEN DON'T. End of story.