for the first time ever...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammybean Posts: 10364
... i got my peiod and craved junk food. went to the shop and bought flame grilled steak mc coys a loaf of bread, large bag of peanuts, coc fudge cake and ice cream, and i am going to make a damn good attempt at them.
SpringBride Posts: 406
ooooh sounds yummers Beanies, Ive my af as well, so using it as an excuse to eat my way through our entire goody selection, Ive been on the couch all day with a tin of Roses, and the tin is alot lighter now! Big fat walk for me tomorrow might work off one sweet :o0 but its Christmas so we're allowed!
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
i can help and am willing to sacrifice myself for this wonderous craving cause O-O
well done Peaseblossom what are u having? Ive abandoned the Roses as DH is gone to the chipper hurrah :o)ll
ooooh cant wait for the chips later! maybe chicken meat and chips/ thats chicken, chips onions, garlic mayo and chilli
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
chips sound good nope garlic cheese chips yumm had chines last night as h2b was away but he is back now so could be healthy dinner
that was my plan, then af arrived and i feel shitty
Ive just had chips with garlic dip...divine. Apart from Stephens day I havent cooked at all this week :-8 but sure back to reality next week so I'll enjoy it til then!
ya we are both on a diet as soon as it hits january. only one of us need too but if i have to suffer so is he!
Anonymous Posts: 24542
[quote="beanies girl":nwx7gli7]... i got my peiod and craved junk food. went to the shop and bought flame grilled steak mc coys a loaf of bread, large bag of peanuts, [b:nwx7gli7]coc fudge cake [/b:nwx7gli7]and ice cream, and i am going to make a damn good attempt at them.[/quote:nwx7gli7] I'll have the highlighted in bold bit without the fudge cake please... >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o)