for those ladies who have had more than one pregnancy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Realtin Posts: 61
Hi ladies Just a quick (but stupid) question please!! Did your second pregnancy feel the same or different to the first? I had a m/c in dec and am hoping to try again. when my af was due the last time I just knew there was something cos my boobs were wierd and i was starving. how soon before af is due can you reliably test? R
theoracle Posts: 7664
I have had a pregnancy, then a m/c and am now expecting again. I didn't have much symptoms before testing positive, except a very heightened sense of smell! Every time it was different, but I kinda 'knew'. I tested positive 4 days before AF was due (had no patience!!), with early response test - v. faint line though!
jellybaby Posts: 2316
I've also had a pregnancy, mc, and now another pregnancy. Each time I had mostly the same symptoms at the same stage - example, had EWCM at 3/4dpo each time, had bad cramping (implantation) around 7dpo each time. On my first pg and this one (not on mc) I had a metallic taste in my mouth at 8 + 9dpo each time - so all in all, symptoms were the same for me. First time I tested at 11dpo (3 days before AF) and got a strong positive straight away. Second time I tested at 10dpo (4 days before AF) and got a very faint line. This time I tested at 9dpo (5 days before AF - you can see the pattern of testing earlier each time :o0) and got a faint (but definitely visible) positive. Best of luck *)
Realtin Posts: 61
thank you both for your replies r