For those of you who have purchased a Quinny

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

amummynow Posts: 604
For those of you who have purchased a Quinny Buzz package how much did you spend and where did you find the best deal did you buy the foldable dreami cot ??
ohsotired Posts: 7071
We paid €729 for ours - we got older dreami, not the foldable one as tbh I don't like it! I think you can get it for less than €100 extra. The new Moodd system is about €1000 - I personally prefer the Buzz so we're sticking with that rather than upgrading!
FinallyMrsH Posts: 358
Ours cost us €750 which included the two raincovers for the car seat and the other buggy part. The carry cot, foot muff and the iso fix for the car. We got it in black! Must collect it from the shop soon!
goodietwoshoes Posts: 167
Got ours on Done Deal for €350, including rain covers, sun shade, parasol, bag, under-basket, absolutely everything. It was used for only a year, and was completely spotless. Girl we bought from had 2nd baby very soon after the 1st, and had to get a double. Our lo is 14 months now, and have never had a days trouble with it.
twinssep Posts: 1242
hi we bought the moodd love it cost 1039 euro
hectic Posts: 528
we have ours put away in the shop. 670 in total. We went for the dreami carrycot and the maxi cosi car seat with isofix base. I think rain covers are included. We had seen it in a few bigger stores but I wanted to shop local if I could......that's where I happened to get the bargain! We went for it in the Brown Boost colour.......but I think all colours were the same price. I'm not sure if they are still selling at that price or if it has gone up
There is a blue/green colour that seems to be reduced in a lot of places so maybe look out for that if you're on a tight budget!!
finet Posts: 403
I got mine on kiddicare - reduced to 299 cause its pink - http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... 2311_10001 doesn't include the carry cot but you could add that on for €175 the other colours are dearer so don't think it would be getting them from this place, wouldn't be much of a saving, but as I didn't need the carrycot I was thrilled wiht this price, it has the old two part seat that adapts as she grows.
amummynow Posts: 604
Thanks for all the replies ladies its the Quinny Buzz that I am interested in really dont want the foldable dreami cot dont see the point in it really prices seem to vary alot from €700 to €1,000 was thinking of going with red i presume that would be a suitable colour for a boy or girl have never seen the brown one that might be an option too think Tralee Nursery Supplies seem to have the best prices mind you Mothercare do pricematch
[quote="mrsmcnow":1rh1kydh]Thanks for all the replies ladies its the Quinny Buzz that I am interested in really dont want the foldable dreami cot dont see the point in it really prices seem to vary alot from €700 to €1,000 was thinking of going with red i presume that would be a suitable colour for a boy or girl have never seen the brown one that might be an option too think Tralee Nursery Supplies seem to have the best prices mind you Mothercare do pricematch[/quote:1rh1kydh] We have the red ordered - not sure what we're having but I think it's perfect for either a boy or girl! :o)ll