for those of you who ordered through fairytalevisions.com

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

maidmarian Posts: 280
Hi, just wondering what kind of shipping you paid if you ordered your invites through this website. i went to order mine y'day but got an awful shock, the shipping was 281 dollars!!! :eek the invites were only $196.
MrsG2b Posts: 1458
Hi there We got the same shock. But you ignore that shipping and they come back with other shipping rates for international. We ordered the invites on Sunday and I had a mail today with these rates: USPS Priority Mail 6-10 Business Days $90.60 USPS Express Mail 5 Business Days $107.50 UPS 3 Days $170.50 UPS 2 Days $186.10 A bit more reasonable - the original quote we got for shipping was over $300...
Indiana Posts: 204
I paid Customs of €31.66. It was the USPS Express option I think (the cheapest one anyway - only too just over a week to get here).
red Posts: 444
Yes - ignore shipping quote. It says this somewhere on the site. I got a shcok too when I got the online quote - it was astronomical! I think it was about 70 dollars shipping in the end for 100 invites and the bits and bobs that went along with them. Email them before you order, if you like, to give you peace of mind. My emails were always answered within an hour (so long as it was during working hours on the USA side). Hope that helps!