for those who think i should follow the theme in invites...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lil-star Posts: 3149
ive been thinking about what a few of ye said about using the movie theme in the invites, i have the outside done already but when you open the invite and had this would it look stupid if you didnt know the wedding was movie themed? [url:12vyj92j]http://pics.livejournal.com/irish_panda/pic/000222f3[/url:12vyj92j]
Enchantress Posts: 1509
I think that the invitation would look great and different but yea i understand what you mean that it might confuse people a bit until they see your fab wedding.... Maybe just a nice old style black and white invitation?? Oh I really dont know, i dont have suggestions but i will be thinking of it and if i think of anything I will let you know! :wv
beatingmyselfintoadress Posts: 2387
I really like it!
lil-star Posts: 3149
we are printing it up on tracing paper which i hear is gonna feck up my printer big time so i wanna get them started so i know whether ive to get it done professionally (gulp) i think it might be too busy, maybe just a spiral down the left side
sparkles Posts: 293
I LOVE IT - Definitely looks great.
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
I think they look great, even if people "don't get the theme" then surely on the day of the wedding they'll cop on and go "aah i see now what the invites were all about" :o0 :o0