Forgive me foetus for I have sinned (light hearted please!)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dilin o damhsa Posts: 776
I lied to most of our family and friend and told them you're not due until 2 weeks after your due date. If they never remember your birthday I will accept full responsibility and will buy you extra pressies. I had a full spoon of raw cake mix the week I found out I was pregnant. (but seeing as you're my baby I think you'll like cake) I've been munching away on nuts and prawns, I'm confident that they're safe but I still get a hit of the guilts. Actually if Granny O Damhsa is anything to go by this is only the beginning of the guilt! I've already started to refer to your darling father as Silly Daddy.... Hmmm actually you're probably stuck with that. Anyone else?
JLa Posts: 527
that is so sweet!! Forgive me my little one, for I drank wine before I knew I was pregnant with you (even though there was a chance). Even though I know that you were getting your nutrition from cells at that stages, and my wine didn't matter, I still feel guilty. Also, please forgive me cause I don't have loads of time to chat to you and think about you, the way I did when pregnant with your big sister, but she's so bossy! I don't get a minute to myself. I'll try harder ;-) Oh, and in case I forget, sorry in advance if you're a boy and I make you wear pink to bed :yelrotflmaosmilie:
dilin o damhsa Posts: 776
[quote="JLa":2ae628xc]Oh, and in case I forget, sorry in advance if you're a boy and I make you wear pink to bed :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:2ae628xc] :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Delphinium Posts: 3027
[quote="dilin o damhsa":1puc3kj1][quote="JLa":1puc3kj1]Oh, and in case I forget, sorry in advance if you're a boy and I make you wear pink to bed :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:1puc3kj1] :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:1puc3kj1] :o0
Dub M Posts: 269
Finally the thread Ive been waiting for!! Ill do 10 hail marys for the following: 1) Sneaking salted peanuts (even though I know they are safe to eat and that advise is bit out dated) 2) Forgetting my supplements occasionally and having an extra folic acid to make up..yum 3) Having a tiny squirt of baileys last week with loads of milk (dairy goodness) and ice and Lord was it good! 4) Drinking a latte twice a month and then getting the guilt 5) Being irritated that none of my clothes fit rather than face the day I head to a Maternity Dept 6) Fantasising about the big slab of goats cheese im going to eat the day you arrive, i will literally eat the whole slab...alone 7) Currently waiting on ur pop to arrive home so I can order a baby friendly Dominos full of pepperoni nutrients! On the plus side, we tell you our news every night, ur dad cant wait till you start to kick and you'll be the most loved baba ever :lvs
Dr of love Posts: 425
I dont apologise at all because that champagne was e150 a bottle and you got loads of it. Your fault for gatecrashing my honeymoon. Oh, but I do apologise for the motorbike crash in the middle of nowhere in Africa and for getting knocked out. If you don't grow into an adventurer, I will be very disappointed. (But not too much of an adventurer, no dangerous things please, I hate the idea of Everest and only just managed to stop your daddy).
Mamabelle2011 Posts: 363
I'm not pregnant but I love this thread, so cute & funny!! I would have confessed to drinking wine even when i knew there was a chance DD was on board! Am blushing too at the buckets of coffee and coleslaw I consumed while pregnant. It could be worse, DD is a great baba & not a head-banger (so far..... :) )
JLa Posts: 527
Girls, ye make me howl!! [quote="Dr of love":3h0v9bht]I dont apologise at all because that champagne was e150 a bottle and you got loads of it. Your fault for gatecrashing my honeymoon. Oh, but I do apologise for the motorbike crash in the middle of nowhere in Africa and for getting knocked out. If you don't grow into an adventurer, I will be very disappointed. (But not too much of an adventurer, no dangerous things please, I hate the idea of Everest and only just managed to stop your daddy).[/quote:3h0v9bht] and [quote="Dub M":3h0v9bht]Finally the thread Ive been waiting for!! Ill do 10 hail marys for the following: 1) Sneaking salted peanuts (even though I know they are safe to eat and that advise is bit out dated) 2) Forgetting my supplements occasionally and having an extra folic acid to make up..yum 3) Having a tiny squirt of baileys last week with loads of milk (dairy goodness) and ice and Lord was it good! 4) Drinking a latte twice a month and then getting the guilt 5) Being irritated that none of my clothes fit rather than face the day I head to a Maternity Dept 6) Fantasising about the big slab of goats cheese im going to eat the day you arrive, i will literally eat the whole slab...alone 7) Currently waiting on ur pop to arrive home so I can order a baby friendly Dominos full of pepperoni nutrients! On the plus side, we tell you our news every night, ur dad cant wait till you start to kick and you'll be the most loved baba ever :lvs[/quote:3h0v9bht] you're all so funny!! Those babas aren't going to have a thing to worry about, there'll be smiles and laughter in your houses!!
BestXmas Posts: 461
[quote="Dub M":1m346ep2] On the plus side, we tell you our news every night, ur dad cant wait till you start to kick and you'll be the most loved baba ever :lvs[/quote:1m346ep2] This is so so lovely, I welled up reading it!!
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
Forgive me baby, I apologise for the lack of attention and chat but your big brother is a full time job, you will find out when you get here! I apologise for him constantly kicking you, no wonder you pulled the placenta in front of you, I'd do the same :-) I am sorry for eating chocolate when I should be eating fruit, you will be a chocoholic and it's my fault, but you jump about when I eat it do I dont think you mind too much. I apologise in advance for your dads family, they are pains in the ass.