Form 11

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LittleButtons Posts: 945
Just wondering does anyone know where to enter the pension related deduction (public sector employees) in the form 11 ?
Kittyboo Posts: 1591
Are you submitting a papercopy or completing it on line? Not sure where you would put it on line but maybe attach a copy of you pension related deduction cert to the Form 11? Had a look at the 2010 Form 11 on revenue's website.....doesn't seem to mention the Pension Related Deduction on it....only the income levy and gross pay and tax
LittleButtons Posts: 945
im filling it in online. I think i will call them tomorrow. I entered it under incme levy (just to see, ) and we get a 2400 refund, but when i leave it out altogher we get 120 back. i have a feeling that its not put in anywhere and we wont be getting our refund. I was on unpaid leave and had calcualted based on DH earnings that we would get 2000 back. kinda banking on the refund. :o(
Kittyboo Posts: 1591
are you looking for a refund of the pension levy??? If so you have to apply to the Department of Finance as far as I'm aware of.....pension levy isn't really to do with Revenue....remember its not a "tax" its a "pension contribution"..... don't enter it under income levy as they are two separate things.......